Selasa, 21 April 2009

Trending Brick Backgrounds

Drew Kelly Drew

I’ll admit - I was starting to miss the salt shakers so I decided that they needed to come back today.

Drew: Stunning 1920s - so becoming on her. Alberta Ferretti shimmering beaded dress, Dior feather wrap (couldn’t go wrong), Roger Vivier clutch, finished off with hair tuckage.

Kelly: Kelly, you bubbly soul. I don’t know what went more wrong - the ruffles to the hem or the fact that you belted it with a patent mess.

Drew: Just because I couldn’t get enough of Drew the first time around, I wanted to question her tastes as they seem a bit far fetched in this snap. Narciso Rodriguez striped dress and red Miu Miu pumps. If only it didn’t make her into the Parisian Zebra look she’s put together.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008