Minggu, 10 Mei 2009

Fashion Designer - Start a Fashion Design Business



Express Skinny Jeans. Steve Madden Purple Snake Skin Stilettos.









This may not have been a typical Mothers' Day outfit, but it just so happens that today wasn't a typical Mothers' Day. My mom was out of town, so Jeff and I went to visit his immediate family at his grandparents home. It was just a very relaxed, nice afternoon -- helping prepare food, playing with the kids in the backyard, sitting around a clustered table of wonderful people, and getting endlessly teased at why Jeff and I haven't tied the knot yet..... LOL..... it was a lovely time :)

Because it was such a casual afternoon, I thought I would try out the new love of my life -- my purple stilettos! I LOOOOOOOOOVE them. They look like they would be dreadfully painful, but for whatever reason - they aren't at all! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't walk a marathon in them, but for a 4+ inch heel, they are about as comfortable as you can get!

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008